SciELO - Scientific Electronic Library Online

 
vol.24 número4Utilidad de la ecotomografía Doppler en el diagnóstico de la arteritis de células gigantes índice de autoresíndice de materiabúsqueda de artículos
Home Pagelista alfabética de revistas  

Servicios Personalizados

Revista

Articulo

Indicadores

Links relacionados

  • En proceso de indezaciónCitado por Google
  • No hay articulos similaresSimilares en SciELO
  • En proceso de indezaciónSimilares en Google

Compartir


Revista chilena de radiología

versión On-line ISSN 0717-9308

Resumen

O´BRIEN S., Andrés et al. Marking of pulmonary nodules with lipiodol by computerized tomography. Local experience and anatomopathological correlation. Rev. chil. radiol. [online]. 2018, vol.24, n.4, pp.129-133. ISSN 0717-9308.  http://dx.doi.org/10.4067/S0717-93082018000400129.

The purpose of this study is describing a novel and minimally invasive technique of CT-guided marking of small pulmonary nodules with lipiodol prior to resection by videothoracoscopic surgery with radioscopic support. This is a retrospective study that includes 51 consecutive patients between June 2012 and September 2017, with the final diagnosis confirmed by pathology. Malignant nodules represented 81% of the cases with the remaining 19% being benign nodules. Through this technique, 100% of the marked nodules were successfully identified and extracted with few procedure related complications and no adverse clinical outcome, demonstrating the effectiveness and safety of the procedure.

Palabras clave : CAT scan; Lipiodol; Pulmonary nodule; Videothoracoscopy.

        · resumen en Español     · texto en Español     · Español ( pdf )